What are the advantages of hiring a professional to conduct an estate sale?
Relief: hiring someone to handle your estate sale can ease your burden during an emotionally trying time.
Convenience: delegating a logistically complex undertaking like an estate sale to a specialist enables you to focus on more immediate matters, such as a move, business dealings, or funeral arrangements.
Profitability: hiring a professional ensures that you’ll get the best possible prices.
What is the process for an estate sale?
- You contact Princeton Estate Sales.
- We call to schedule a visit with you at the property.
- We assess the estate and advise whether or not an estate sale would be profitable. If not, we can suggest other options.
- A date for the sale is set.
- Items for sale are photographed, priced, and staged.
- The sale is advertised.
- Family members remove items they wish to keep, or set them aside in a designated space out of sight from buyers.
- We make sure that the space is organized, has good traffic flow, and that anything visible is available for sale.
- Tracy is on site for the 2-3 days that the sale lasts. There is also a security guard present during the sale. All of our guards are ex-police officers.
- We can take remaining items to a charity or to a reputable auction house if appropriate.
- Clean out services are available after the sale for an additional charge that could be deducted from the sale proceeds.
Are any dealers or auction houses involved?
Our focus is always on our clients, not dealers. Because our goal is to get the best price for our clients, we don’t let the dealers in before a sale is open to the public. We have contacts with reputable auction houses and use them when needed.
Do you specialize in certain kinds of properties?
We can handle any property or item: antique, modern, etc. We can also do retail liquidations.
How do we contact you for a consultation?
Contact Tracy Ashcroft either by phone: 609.571.6747 or email: email@example.com